Bring Your Group
Are you looking for a place to hold a gathering for your group? Consider the peaceful and natural setting of Pumpkin Hollow Retreat Center, where groups have been meeting since 1937.
Beauty of the Grounds
- 134 acres of woodlands and open fields
- Gorge, waterfall and stream
- Nature trails for walking and hiking
- Organic vegetable garden
- Swimming hole in the Taconic Stream
- Campfire grove
- Peace Prayer Pole and Meditation path
- Meditation Center, Conference/Yoga room (year round)
- Barn Meeting Hall (summer only)
- Dining hall serving vegetarian meals
- Reading Room and Bookstore/Gift Shop
- Accommodations: Main house, variety of cabins, dormitories and tent sites
- May through October: 60-65 guests, November-April: 25-30 guests
- Vegetarian cuisine
- Meals prepared by staff and volunteers
- After-meal cleanup shared by all
- No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking indoors
Support Activities(provided by the Hollow)
- Group meditations
- Contemplative nature walks
- Yoga classes and Therapeutic Touch sessions
- A-V equipment
Planning Your Retreat
- Pumpkin Hollow Program coordinator will assist as needed with planning
- Small groups: 2 programs may run concurrently
Come See Us
If you haven't visited before, come and see for yourself the natural beauty of the Hollow, the accommodations, and meeting places available. Call 518-325-3583 to make an appointment for a guided visit.
Group retreat: there is a 12 person minimum for a group retreat
- $120/day per person (includes 3 meals, shared lodging, use of facilities and grounds)
- Additional fee for single rooms.
- Commuter $85/day per person (includes 3 meals, use of facilities and grounds)
- Group deposits are non-refundable; $70 per person x the (approx) number of people; deposit reserves the date.
Individual Retreats: $120 per day, additional fee for single rooms. Available if group retreat not reserving all accomodations.Nonrefundable deposit of $70 per per person. Individual cancellations must be made two weeks prior to retreat date.Go to registration and information page.
Pumpkin Hollow is affiliated with the Theosophical Society, an international non-profit organization devoted to the promotion of
understanding among people of all races, nationalities, philosophies and religions. The Theosophical Society encourages respect for the unity of life and helps people explore spiritual self-transformation.