Bring Your Group
Are you looking for a place to hold a gathering for your group? Consider the peaceful and natural setting of Pumpkin Hollow Retreat Center.
Beauty of the Grounds
- 134 acres of woodlands and fields
- Gorge, waterfall and stream
- Nature trails
- Organic vegetable garden
- Swimming hole in the Taconic Stream
- Campfire grove
- Peace Prayer Pole and Meditation path
- Meditation Center (year round)
- EBS Conference/Yoga room (year round)
- Barn Meeting Hall (summer only)
- Dining hall serving vegetarian meals
- Reading Room
- Bookstore/Gift Shop
- Accommodations: Main house, variety of cabins, dormitory and tent sites
- May through October: 60-65 guests, November-April: 30-35 guests
- Vegetarian cuisine
- Meals prepared by staff and volunteers
- Karma yoga: after-meal cleanup in the spirit of volunteerism.
- No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking except at designated area.
Support Activities(provided by the Hollow)
- Group meditations
- Contemplative nature walks
- Yoga classes and Therapeutic Touch sessions
- A-V equipment
Planning Your Retreat
- Pumpkin Hollow Program coordinator will collaborate in planning the program.
- Small groups: 2 programs may run concurrently
Come for a site visit
Come and see for yourself the natural beauty of the Hollow, accommodations, and meeting places available. Call 518-325-3583 to make an appointment for a guided visit.
Bring Your Group retreat: there is a 12 person minimum for a group.
- $125/day per person (includes 3 meals, shared lodging, use of facilities and grounds).
- There is a 2-day minimum on all retreats.
- Additional fee for single rooms.
- Commuter $90/day per person (includes 3 meals, use of facilities and grounds)
- Group deposits are non-refundable; $80 per person times the (approx) number of people; deposit reserves the date.
please contact the office for availability, cost and questions.
Pumpkin Hollow is affiliated with the Theosophical Society, an international non-profit organization devoted to the promotion of understanding among people of all races, nationalities, philosophies and religions. The Theosophical Society encourages respect for the unity of life and helps people explore spiritual self-transformation.